Today Natalie asks us to reflect on the self development we require:
- What skills do you need to build or refine to be a happy Suitcase Entrepreneur?
This one came pretty easy as self awareness is something that I feel I have a pretty good handle on:
- At the top of the list is networking. While “content is king”, it’s not going to help you unless you have a network to leverage / to help you get the word out to others.
- Second on the list, is a bit strange one: willingness to spend money. I’ve always been extremely frugal. And while I’m the first to point out that we all trade time for money, all too often I do not value my own time appropriately.
- Third would be focus. When I lock on to something it gets done and done well. The key is to make sure I know what I’m going to lock on to and do so.
- Finally, I need to improve on my willingness to practice. Most things come relatively easy for me; and, as a result, I can perform at a more than satisfactory level with minimal focus. While that’s good, it’s also bad as it prevents me from taking my game to the next level
If you want some more information on the challenge, check out the post on day twenty-five at: